Water: I Heart Faces

{Water}I Heart Faces.   One of my favorite places to visit...and with this week's theme I could hardly resist. 

About the Shot:
My little 2 year old tadpole and his proud papa in the best 1' 8" kiddie pool that Seaside had to offer. Swimming and diving down in the water--eyes open of couse--is our little man's new passtime.

PS: No, Bob doesn't have hearing aids {although that would explain our frequent miscommunication...;)}, the white things by his ears are actually the earphones for a waterproof MP3 player.   I know, lap swimming just became a whole lot more fun!:)


I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever catch up with all of the pictures I have to share with you.   Darn it.
XOXO
Toady
 
I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the proud papa smile! This is just AWEOSME!

Thanks so much for the sweet commen too!

RaD said...

A proud papa indeed! What a great picture!

Joshua said...

hi friend, thanks for the post you have updated.. on this blog you have given nice views and information...its great.. i m in medical field like treat impotency , its a nice work but cooking has been my fav.... thanks for the post

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html