2010 Holiday Greeting POSTCARDS

{Hold the Presses!}
Just stop. Before you go and fork out $ for some holiday cards this year...just wait.  Or if you weren't going to send any cards because its too much work and $...keep the faith.  Toad is here.;)

2010 Photo Holiday Postcards are here. 
Unique, Easy, & Cheap!


{Last Year|: 2009}
Some of you may remember that last year I posted about how I use 4X6 pictures for my Christmas Cards.

 I just create a fun photocard in Photoshop Elements,  write on the back, and send them as postcards.  Its SO much cheaper than a regular card and envelope...especially when a postcard stamp is only $.28!  {Most of my people just want the picture anyway!:)}


{This Year: 2010}
This year I'm even more excited about these postcards.  You see, at Vistaprint you can print 100 postcards for FREE!  I know.

You just upload your picture (they actually want the cards 4.21"X 5.47") for the front of of the card and they even let you write a message on the back!  If the link I posted doesn't work for you, just Google "vistaprint free postcards" and you should get there.

PS The photo cube collage is a great idea...especially if you don't have a group shot to use!


I'm telling you now because in order to get the cheapest shipping through Vistaprint you have to order early.  Its only $6.53 for shipping and you get 100 postcards...but it takes 3 weeks to get them.  I guess they will really be delivered by donkey or something.;)  But if you can't wait you can get them sooner-- you just have to pay a little more.

{My Plan}
This is my plan of attack. 

Create my card in photoshop, upload it to vistaprint, wait and wait for them to come {I'm a cheap-o so I'll wait the 3 weeks!}, sign the back {my message will already be printed on the card through vistaprint}, add an address and $.28 postcard stamp, & stick that baby right into the mail. 

100 cards sound like alot, but I plan to stick them on gifts, neighbor treat plates, give them to teachers, blah, blah, blah...

{Want In?}
Go for it!  Don't have photoshop and want me to create a postcard for you?  You betcha.

You have 2 super choices...{beside making them yourself!:)}

#1
Pay $5, send me the picture you want to use, pick your template from the options below, and within 24 hours I'll a jpg photocard emailed to you.  Each card that I make will be personalized for you.  Then all you have to do is print your postcards!  {I'll also resize the card for vistaprint if you want me to!}

#2
If you have photoshop you can just buy my templates and stick your own picture in!  You get all three options for $5!  You can download the templates by clicking here.
I'm a wild woman, I know this.  But hey, its my creative outlet.:)

{Option A: Making Spirits Bright}


{Option B: Merry Christmas Stamp}
This stamp can be changed to say whatever you'd like.


{Option C: Merry&Bright}
This one comes in white or gray. The gray is at the very top of the post.


{Option D} Happy Holidays!


{Option E} The Nativity


{Option F} Holiday Wishes


You can pay for your custom card here {$5} & email me which option you'd like, as well as the jpg photo you'd like me to use.
Questions? Email me! ToadsTreasures@gmail.com

Happy Holiday Card Hunting!:)
XOXO-Toad

The Trendy TreehouseNightOwlCrafting

17 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi!
My favorite tradition is that we eat dinner at my home for Christmas Eve, then go to Midnight Mass together. My mom usually spends the night at our house and we all wake up together to see what Santa brought! I have four children and they just love when their Grandma stays over Christmas Eve. We also have an evening that we drive around a local park that is completely lit up with Christmas lights. Another evening, we take the town trolley and view the Christmas lights all over town. I love Christmas!!!

Alicia said...

My favorate tradition is our Christmas Eve dinner of open faced sandwiches & Frappe. Easy & delish!

Kelly Stoddart said...

secretly doing the 12 days of Christmas for a family in our neighborhood. And opening pj on Christmas Eve!

Erica {B is for Boy} said...

My favorite tradition that my husband and I both had growing up is to receive a new ornament each year. We have started this with both boys so by the time they leave home they'll have something to hang on their own trees. It is so much fun putting up the ornaments each year (his, mine, and ours... and remembering the Christmas that each ornament represents).
PS I LOVE Vistaprint! I do most of my kids birthday invites...didn't even think about CHristmas! I better get going with some picture taking! I'm like you I hate to pay the shipping, but $25 (for the quickest) is still cheap to pay when you're getting 100 cards!

the thrifty ba said...

eating. that is my favorite tradition hands down!

Jessica said...

Love those cards! I have a bunch of holiday traditions that I love, from ornament each year to twelve days of christmas to cinnamon rolls on christmas morning. I love the holidays!

Crystal said...

You cards are so cute! Our favorite tradtion is the family christmas party where we eat, give white elephant gifts, act out the nativity, and then play dodge ball

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

Oops, I may have double posted, I love this idea! My favorite tradition is the advent calendar that my daughter uses- made by my MIL when my husband was young. It's so special to us.

Sweet Mommy Dreams said...

I love your cards, I hope I win. My favorite traditions is just the importance that we spend Christmas together and this year the tradition of staying home and waking up in their own beds begins for my kids.

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I love wrapping the PJ's my girls get to open Christmas Eve night. I also love going to look at all the lights!

alainamabrey(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cherie Phillips said...

My favorite is homemade eggs benedict with homemade English muffin bread. We eat this for brunch on Christmas day.


Post cards are a great idea! I am going to get my stuff together and try it this weekend! (But I would love to win custom get-up from you)!

I have ordered business cards from Vista several times and I always use the slow version but have always received my items sooner.

Kelli said...

Oh, I love your cards. My favorite Christmas tradition started when my sister and I were little and I now do it with my kids. We were always allowed to open one gift Christmas eve. It was always pajamas. :-) And we wore them to bed that night. My kids love it!

kellidaw@verizon.net

Siri said...

Don't pick me ... dang! ... already ordered my Christmas cards.
But Jess is gorgeous! Such a beautiful family!
Darren's Mom always used to make an amazing french dip on Christmas Eve. We will miss that.

darbie said...

Love the cards! My favorite Christmas tradition as a kid was all the kids having a sleepover in the same room on Christmas eve.

darbiet(at)gmail(dot)com

meglee22 said...

Every Christmas morning after opening presents, my family sits down to "Christmas Casserole" and opens their stockings. There's nothing special about the breakfast casserole, but we only have it on Christmas, so it's a special treat (and delicious) and we all insist on having it every year even when someone suggests we do something different.

I've enjoyed reading your blog--thanks!

Ranae Broadhead said...

i love all sleeping together downstairs christmas eve and watching christmas movies. all 11 of us!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html