Winna,Discount Code,&Boys

{The Winna}
The winner of random drawing {via random.org} for the free hat from

{Shop}
is...

Comment #5:  kpmattingly!

And since Jenn is so great...
she is letting me give out 5, yes, count 'em....5...50% off discount count codes!

Here are the lucky 5:
Comment #55: star8vu
                              #50: Our Little Group
                       #34: Rachel Boer
               #8: ileana
                                #19: The Hutton Family

{If you won, just email me at toadstreasures@gmail.com for the code!}

{You Win Too}
But I'm not leaving any of you empty handed.  That's just not the kind of person I am.:)

So, just go and "like" The Blueberry Hill on facebook and you get a 30% discount code!  When you check out of The Blueberry Hill shop just type in the code: FACEBOOK.   Then just leave me a comment to tell me how much you love me.  Okay, just kidding about that last part.;)

{Back In Stock}
And as if you need any more incentive...these are back in stock. I know. I love it too. 


{The Boys}
And if you've been missing these two little guys and wondering what they've been up to, well, just the usual...

Exploring...


Sliding...


Cow Training...

 and training...

 and training...


Farming... 


Eating...


More training...
{can you find Aidan in this picture?}


Pumping... 


And hay riding.


{Me}
And me? Well, I've been scarfing down pumpkin bread, wearing my favorite fleece jackets, LOVING Cornbellies, and trying to figure out how in the world Aidan's hair does this:


XOXO
Toady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! So excited!! :)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html