Summer swimmin'

This "summer catchup" post also falls into the my "what I love about Utah" segment of the blog. Last summer we got passes to Raging Waters and it was so much fun. Since we were in Oregon for most of July I didn't want to get any passes, but just go and play at as many pools as we could.

Utah has so many great pools that are so close to our house. One of this year's favorite was the outdoor pool at Murry Park. Steph took us there and we loved it. They have a big, fun slide that they let kids go down with adults! {So many pools have a lame height limit and Ethan gets so bummed.}

Since I ruined my camera at the pool last year {not one of my finer moments...although a funny story I can laugh at now}, I didn't take my new camera to too many pools. But of the pictures I DID take here are a few of my summer faves. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Goodbye outdoor pools we'll miss you...until next summer!

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html