Easy Donuts

Looking for an easy fun afternoon activity? Here you go!

Get a roll of biscuits & shape the dough into the shape you want. We found that little balls are easy to make, cook really well, & are fun to eat.

Heat a few teaspoons of oil in a frying pan.(I use coconut oil because its suppose to be better for you.) Put in the dough and let it cook until it is a light brown & then flip it over and cook the other side. Watch closely...if it gets even a little overdone they don't taste as good.

Pull out some cinnamon sugar or frosting and put it on top! Enjoy a fun yummy treat!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

oh my gosh i wish i was at your house and you would make those for me. i often think about that last visit we make there when you made us all that great food!

Brian said...

That actually looks like something I could do. Fun and easy!

Janas Bananas said...

That is a good idea..And easy!!!

Tanya said...

k so i did my valentines post with my new camera. can you tell the difference? ha!

Christi said...

you are such a fun mom!

Traci Jagels said...

Em- thanks for posting that! so, Maddie and I are going to try it! they look so good and we love cinnamon and sugar!!!! Well, maybe we should wait for Brendan to get home from school! ha! Thanks a bunch! I'm sure Aidan and Ethan think that their mom Rocks!!!!!! and is soooo fun! :)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html